BACK

 

Bentley T


1975, SBH21804, Caribbean blue



This Bentley T was received by Sir Alfred McAlpine on 2nd July 1975 who bought it at Appleyard Rippon of Leeds, UK. Mr McAlpine was director of Alfred McAlpine plc, a British construction firm headquartered in London. The company was a major road builder, and constructed over 10% of Britain's motorways, including the M6 Toll. It was established by Alfred McAlpine in 1935. He was one of the sons of 'Concrete' Bob McAlpine.
The Bentley is in the Netherlands since February 2008.
































In the summer of 2009 some changes to the car were carried through.
Such as the fog lights were moved. The next pictures are from september 2009.











 TOP OF PAGE ↑ 


Marinus Rijkers.   Disclaimer